We are looking for the QA Automation Engineer to join our team for the full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.
About the project:
Our customer is the world’s largest DNA network from the USA. With more than 24 billion digitized global historical records, 100 million family trees, and 16+ million people in their growing database, our customers help people discover their family stories and gain actionable insights about their health and wellness. And one of our team is working on a system that aggregates marketing analytical data around different products of our customer’s project which helps to provide the best service to users.
- You'll be responsible for manual (partly) and automated testing (mostly) of features across various platforms.
- Own the development and execution of test plans and test cases
- Help develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
- Create and edit automated test cases
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results.
- Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- 2+ years QA experience
- 1+ year QA Automation experience on Java
- Intermediate strong level of English;
- Must have experience implementing test automation frameworks using toolsets including Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Postman, Appium, etc.
- Load and Performance testing experience with locust or similar
- Be able to build an automation framework from the ground up
- Be able to create and maintain scripts for CI (Smoke Test, Regression Test, Functional, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience with Page Object Model, BDD, TDD, S test frameworks, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS)
- Penetration testing experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development life cycles