- At least 6 months of commercial experience in Ruby and RоR.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with GIT.
- Understanding OOP.
- Understanding SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of SQL beyond ActiveRecord.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and RESTful.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Intermediate English.
Will be plus:
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular 2.
- Experience with another common libraries such as RSpec.
- Knowledge of non-Rails frameworks or non-Ruby technologies.
- Technical education (bachelor's degree etc.).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project.
- Ability to work as a team player and communicate effectively.