The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in iPhone development.
- Experience with Swift Language.
- Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Understanding MVC pattern (not Massive View Controller).
- UIKit, Autolayout.
- REST API.
- GCD or OperationQueue.
- Git experience.
- Understanding iOS memory management. MRC, ARC.
- Ability to work with technical documentation/specifications for the project.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Writing clean, readable Swift code.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project.
- Ability to work as a team player and communicate effectively.
- Communication with our customers.